Saturday, April 19, 2008

My son and this trip around the block

Well in the middle of the week I decided to take my midweek run. I chose a 5 mile super hilly course. I did better than I thought but it showed me that I might struggle on the Pig half marathon course. We will see. I finished in 42min 8 sec. Not bad for me and that route. Later when my son got home from school I decided to take him out for his first run. Now he has been talking about this for a long time so I was a little behind the eight ball. We ended up going around a half mile. In the middle he did the classic drag your feet thing and fell flat on his face. Like a trooper he got back up and moved on. I was so proud of him. He said he was not tired but later he told his mom that he was sore.
He might be a runner in the making. We will see.

Love running and everything about it.

Later.

No comments: