Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crappy Monday.

I should have know that my boss had a bad weekend. Monday started off somewhat ok. My boss strutted in and begins to tell me that before I move anything I need to clear it with him. Now here is some background. This company is expanding and we are opening up our location. I was told by another executive that this was my department and that I am to set it up the way I want. So I start work quicky. I prepare the room start arranging the equipment and so on. 2 months go by and I have a new piece of equipment coming in so I rearrange stuff to make room. Also I have 13 years of experience so I know what I am doing. There is more that I could share but no need. It just felt like a slap in the face. I mean I can't determine for myself if a shelf should go here instead of there. Come on. That is stupid. I am not a little kid.
I do an excellent job and give them no reason to question me.

So I think that I can hit the gym for some stress relief. Work out was good but the 5 miles went by without a hitch. The weights were fine also. The problem. Is that I still left the gym aggrevated.

Later.
l

No comments: