Wednesday, April 30, 2008

doubts

I just don't know. Do you ever think that god is trying to tell you something? Well I hope he is not telling me that something. This week my Achilles just seems to be giving me more fits this week. Some of it I believe is in my head. I am focusing more on it than usual. But with that said. I think I am as ready as I can be. The run is just three days away and I am going to finish if I have to hobble on one leg.

On a different note. I just think that our house has become the more popular house in the neighborhood. We now have a trampoline. I am a little leery but my wife said it might get our couch potato like offspring outside. It seemed to have worked. Only time will tell if it will continue.
It is quite fun.

I am longing for my peace and quiet though. There are no lazy evenings because now there is always somebody here.

Oh well, welcome to parenting.

Love running and everything about it.

later.

No comments: