Friday, June 27, 2008

Rain has great timing

Ever time I wanted to step outside is seemed to start pouring. First I think it is getting ready to rain so I better leave the Y and go home. 2 seconds later I can't hardly even see my car that is in the 3 parking spot. (I was so close to getting the birthday parking spot.) So by the time I got to my car I look like I took a shower in my clothes. Pretty humoruous if you get past the wet part. Then later I think hey lets go get some food. We get a block away from the house and it starts pouring. Now I thought we would be gone 10 min but that was not going to be quick enough. I had to turn around and go close the windows.

Side Note. Our new neighbors were in the middle of moving in and our friends were in the middle of moving out. All there stuff was in the driveway. Great fun for them. I did get a chuckle out of it though.

Soggy Soggy mess. I love the rain.

Later.

No comments: