Friday, June 6, 2008

Preview of my weekend

Well, today I will be off to camping. Not before I finish work and a trip the the therapist. They plan on electricuting me today. For the sensation of a tattoo I wish I could go and get one. Maybe a two for one deal.

The canoe trip during the camping trip is in jeopardy. It has rained like gang busters. So we may just have to sit in the heat and sweat to death. Over the last 4 or 5 years we have had some accidents as a group. I hope to avoid those this year. I think the wives are beginning to question our parenting skills. I like to call it the Way of the Man. That is just what happens. As long as everyone returns and you don't have to go to the emergency room. It is a great trip.

After camping on Sunday night we have a party to go to. This should be great fun but makes for a long busy weekend and even a longer week next week.

Things I plan to do while camping.

Set up.
Relax
Canoe
Relax
Sweat
Relax
Good conversation
Relax
Cook a little
Relax
Cook some more
Relax
Maybe take a dip in the river.
Throw kid in and watch them float down the river. (With a floaty of course)
relax
Pack up and come home.

Sounds like fun to me.

Later.

No comments: