Monday, June 9, 2008

Wild and wacky weekend.

So maybe it wasn't so wacky but definitely wild and very busy. I think from 3:30 Friday morning to 10:00 Sunday night I was home 4 to 5 hours total and sat down for maybe a half hour. That makes for a hard morning on Monday. I have managed to prevent total closure of the eyes so far. This morning if I took just a second to relax while trying to work my eyes would start the roll over. Luckily I have not hit the wall yet. (That is what my friends call it when you fall asleep and jerk back awake.)
Friday started off early for a full day of work. Home to pack and off the therapy.
After that children and I headed off to camping. Hot and Humid it was. When we go there I set everything up while the kids jetted off to play. That will become a common theme. Made dinner and enjoyed the guys hanging out and catching up.
The next morning we had breakfast and headed off to canoe at the lake and swim at the beach. No boat tip overs to report. We stopped by an island, rowed through lilly pads and watched the cranes fly and eat. Very Impressive. Once we were done it was back to camp for more horse play and dinner. The next morning we had breakfast and packed up the stuff and headed home. Once we were home I promptly started clean up.
I then moved on to getting ready and we headed out to hang out with friends. It was an enjoyable night. Got home late and headed to bed.
I think both of the children had a great time. They were exhausted and no injuries or lost children this time. I think we are on a streak. This fall we will see if we continue that pattern.

To anyone who is looking for a training blog I am sorry. I am on therapy time out.
I am seriously hoping to get back to it soon. I seriously miss the work outs.
My belly has a mind of it's own and it is personally loving this time off. It gets to grow.

Love running and everything about it.

Later.

No comments: