Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This just sucks

Well I went to the doctor. I don't know what I was thinking. He told me just what I thought he would say. "No weight bearing cardio and physical therapy. THERAPY THERAPY!
This actually means MONEY MONEY! I found out last year when I had therapy after a severe ankle sprain that they charge $500 an hour and that does not include the ultrasounds they say they have to give you. Now that price is before insurance but still. When you add up all the trips to therapy and it is a small fortune.
If I knew that therapy would fix it in 5 sessions or 2 weeks then I might feel better, but you know how it is. They can never tell you how long it will take. Is this a conspiracy or is that going to far. My running plans may be hindered or placed on the shelf for the fall of this year. We will have to see.
With the price they charge why are there not more rich, BMW driving, Rolex wearing people around. If I knew that when I got out of high school you bet cha I would have been to that school in a heart beat. I would have shown up in my cap and gown from graduation.

Hope I can get over this funk and figure a way to stay in shape. First therapy session is tomorrow. (Not that kind of therapy session) I know you where thinking of it. I mean a physical therapy for my foot. HEE HEE

Love running and everything about it. (I am putting this to the test.)

Later.

No comments: