Monday, May 12, 2008

Breather

This week I have decided to take a breather. After all that training I like to take breaks. Plus at some point I need to go to the doctor. Which I hate because it reminds me that I am frail and I don't want to hear bad news. I think I would go into a funk if running was off the table for a long time. But we will see.

Mothers day was wonderful. I managed to make my Wife happy. She always loves a clean house. Especially when she does not have to clean it. She loved the kids presents. Had family over some were happy and some were not. Long story. We managed to squeeze in a little movie known as Speed Racer. Have you heard of it. Not to bad. I might give it a 6 out of 10 on the adult movie rating. It has great visuals and the little brother with the monkey are so funny. My son loved it.

Love running and everything about it.

Later

No comments: