Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy days

This Memorial weekend has been crazy so far. Saturday was dominated by a family surprise birthday party. I think that my children are beginning to love running. I think my young one is going to be named speedy. She can beat all the children up to the age of 9 in the family.
Side note (On the news right now, did you see Kenevial bike jump at kings island?)
To bad I was not there. It would have been historical. (To bad he did not crash)

Today I spent my day in Indianapolis. The weather could have not been more wonderful. I got to spend the day with my family and friends. The race was great even thought I picked the person that came in dead last. I mean how does that happen? I have watched racing for years, don't you think I would have a sixth sense about these things? That is what a sentimental favorite will do for me. Plus Juliana Huff can really sing. She did a great job on the National Anthem. The last few years they have tried to pick someone cool and they always mess it up. Plus Jim Neighbors was back. It is just not the same when he is missing.

On Memorial day I will be running with Suddith that the Lou Cox. I am so excited to see him reach his goal. One step at a time. My son might run the fun run also which will make me really proud.

Love running and everything about it.

Later.

No comments: