Friday, May 9, 2008

frustration mounting

Have you ever been to the point at work that you wanted to knock some sense into someone. Well that is how I feel today. Now I am not a violent person so don't worry.
I received my pay stub today and they can't seem to get it right.
My company for some odd reason has decided to pay bi monthly instead of bi weekly.
Now that is ok but the person figuring up the weeks that are split between pay periods is an (______). Fill in the blank with what ever item you feel fit. It is simple, pay me straight time for the days on monday and tuesday. I worked over but pay it straight time anyway, which they did. Then when the new pay period starts just pick up straight time until forty hours are up and then go to time and a half.

This person feels they need to shift hours around and in the process they are losing some pay. They are taking time and a half away and adding back only the half. They don't need to and they are complicating things. Long story and even longer if I go into detail.

Thanks for listening.

Lover running and everything about it.

Later.
.

No comments: