Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tired but excited

During this long process of the biggest loser contest I have been phisically drained. It has got me in better shape faster than I probably would have done on my own. My endurance is coming back up and for the first time since May I ran 1.5 miles. Now I took my time doing this. I am making no projections or do I need to hurry this along. But I am hoping this is a good sign. I would love to run the turkey trot even if I have to walk some of it. If I ran it all I think that would be to much to quick. So we will see how it goes. The trainer Leon upped most of the weights we are doing so last nights workout was tougher than usual. I made it through and is felt more like a weight session than normal.

Biking is getting increasingly colder for me. I am going to have to put on my under armour thermals or I am going to freeze. I know at some point I will have to stop or I will have to get an inside trainer. I did 30 miles on Monday night. I improved my time by over 4 minutes. It was probably due to the fact I hooked up with someone else and I did not want to let him go. It was good motivation for me.

Later.

No comments: