Monday, October 27, 2008

I did it whoopie!!!!!!!

Well just an update first of all on my week and weekend. My son has his first basketball game of the year. It is his first and although he did not make a basket he really did impress me. I have to be realistic and say that he probably will not be another Kobe or Shaq but for him, he did great.

This weekend we went camping. It included a trip to Youngs dairy farm for a corn maze adventure for the kids and feeding the goats. Some of the kids got Ice cream and mine just got a dr pepper. How strange. We had a great night camping with a little hike in the morning.

Then I went for a bike ride. I have finally broke the 40 mile mark. I rode 41 miles and am surprisingly able to walk today. Only 9 more to the half century rides.

Later

No comments: