Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kings Island

Have you ever heard the Bill Cosby skit about the playground. I won't tell it all but he basically tells that people created playgrounds are out to mame people. Kings Island is out to make me hurl. I am finding this year that my body is just not what it used to be. I went for the 4th time this year and in 3.5 hours I rode 4 rides. That was about good for me. You know when your head is feeling whooooooozy and achy.
Kids just don't seem to understand. Luckly I brought his friend along so he could take my place. I think that my brain fluid is low. Is this a medical situation. Can I get a fill up? Like go to the brain oil change. I have tried everything. I have tried hydration, relaxing, straining almost till I poop (not really). It all seems to leave me whooozy. I might be deligated to being the lonely parent on the side that is only there as a shaperone. It was great to see my son have a great time though. We will have to see if it is better or worse next year.

Later

No comments: