Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Biggest Loser is over Yeah!!!!!

Tonight was the biggest loser ending date. I think I was dehydrated like a prune. My wife and I did awesome. I am hoping that I pulled out a win. We will see later this week. I am so tired of the 2.5 hour work outs that we had to pull 2 times a week. Plus you have 2 or 3 more a week just to pull in the weight loss you want each week. I know that we both worked our butts off. No pun intended. I still want to maybe keep a 2 times a week training session with other workouts included. It just will be without the rigid schedule. My hope is to take the rest of the week off and plan a half century ride this weekend. It will be a milestone. I have never gone that far. It is kind of scary. What if I have a flat. I guess the phone will come in handy. Plus 15 miles out there is a bike store. I can always stop in there. I will have to maybe get another drink carrier or plan on buying more fluid. But this all depends on my schedule and the weather. It is supposed to warm up and and be nice this week.

On other news our 2nd offspring got a great report on the parent teacher conference. This school thing seems to be paying off. Maybe there is something to this school thing.

No comments: