Sunday, October 19, 2008

Catching up

Well like usual it has been awhile. I have been in a biggest loser competition so my workouts have been crazy. My ankle is so so but I am getting back in shape. My longest ride on my bike has been 30 miles so far for about 1 hr and 43 min. It felt good to be back in the saddle. I have been at the y at least 3 nights a week and at least 2 or 3 rides a week. This makes for a crazy schedule. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have at least a 2 to 2.5 hour workouts. Part of it is weight training.
I have managed to lose 26 pounds in 5 weeks. I an slimming down which makes me feel more peppy.

My wife is doing great in the competition also. I think she would be a personal trainer if she had time. She loves the accountability of the program. I am so proud of her. I know that with all the other responsibilities in life it is hard to take time out for this. I will leave her results out to save my hide. She is doing awsome though.

Our son has started basketball and we will see if he actually has any talent. He seems to like practice so far. He seems to be able to dribble. He can shoot reasonably well.

Well that is it for know

Later.

No comments: