Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nothing new

Well I am working and the kids started school. It has been crazy!!!!!! When I get home the kids are still at school and I am still trying to adjust to the free time.
Things going on you say! I am trying to kill termites or shall I say pay someone to kill them. Now they are just in the mulch but that is close enough. I am kind of thinking about getting a road bicycle. They cost a fortune. At least a small one.
I have always wanted one and I am starting the YMCA's version of the biggest loser and I need something to use other that the gym equipment. My wife has given me the go ahead so that makes the process a little easier. I am pretty hyped even though I have not fully decided.
My Anniversary is coming up and like most guys I am starting to panic. Now we don't usually make a big deal but you just never know what she wants. 14 years, can you imagine.

I know this blog should be about running but it may have evolved a little. I plan on going back to running someday. I plan on doing the biggest loser and bring my weight down a little. This way in the spring I will be HOPEFULLY ready for training. Plus the bike would allow me to cross train as well as enter other types of races.

I live for sporting events. Mine that is. It gives me direction and motivates me to work out.

See Ya later

No comments: