Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just logging in.

Let jump right in shall we. The doctor doesn't really know anything. The MRI shows no tear. That is great the only problem is then what exactly is the problem? Frustrating I tell you! I get a call from the receptionist at the doctor and she tells me this with the comment to keep doing what I am doing and see them in a couple of weeks. I will definitely stretch that to more like a month. At least she saved me the fifty bucks by calling. I think I am in for the long haul.
I think I should start other forms of exercise. I think maybe.

Caving
unicycle
juggling
road kill clean up
sky diving
scuba diving with sharks

Do those sound good. I am always looking for suggestions.

Update. Life has been hectic to say the least. Crazy. I had a chance to see Andy Roddick play a tennis match and he withdrew from the match minutes before. Shucks.
Saw a fight in the Reds, Brewers game and even saw the Dark knight a second time.
Still a good movie.

A joke from my child:

What do you call it when you mix a boat with a shell?

.
.
.

A Shellor, Get it a Sailor. HA HA HA.

He is still working on it. I don't know where he get it. My wife says it is her.

Later

Always love running and everything about it.

No comments: