Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little scared

In two days it will be my first race since late May and and my first race over a 5k since early May. I know I am not ready but what do you do? I have run around 7 to 10 times in that amount of time. I have been keeping up my endurance through multiple ways mostly riding my bike. The problem is my ankle and using different muscle groups that I have not used as much. I am afraid that my Turkey trot will make the rest of my weekend miserable. My ankle is weird, at times I think it is better then others it worries me. I am excited though I will be running with 2 of my best friends and it will be great. This will be the 5th year that I have run this run and it is my Thanksgiving day tradition.

I have faith that I will triumph at least the best I can and that it will be great. Plus the weather looks good for this time of year.
WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOO

Plus I might get some tackle football in if I am lucky.

No comments: