Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flying pig weekend part 2

When I wake up I look out the window. Surprise no rain. So I head off to get ready.
As I head out of the hotel, guess what! It is raining. So I gather my thoughts and go out with the umbrella. Soon the rain stops. Thank God. Long story short I get to the start and am in the back. At first thought I think crap but know that I think about it, it might have been helpful. Off we go at 6:30 am hill 1 - hill 2- hill 3- hill 4 and a huge hill 5 and then down a huge hill to the end. At the end I am tired but happy. A 1:51:31 and this is a PR for me. Yea!!!!!!!!! Then we watch a friend cross the line. He was a first timer. He did a great job.
Now we are back to normal life but with future runs on the schedule. Can't wait.
Lou Cox and then the Englewood Dam 50k.

I will let you know.

Later.

No comments: