Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boston bound

Not me. Anyone who knows me knows this. I am a waddler as the penquin would say.
Our close friend is heading to Boston for the marathon. She will be in the second wave of runners and we just know that she will do great. I feel bad that I have not been able to train with her for the run. I always enjoyed training with someone. That is even though by mile 4 or 5 she would leave me because she is lighting fast.
Hopefully in the fall. I have also considered joining the runner plus running team.
You get some benefits and memberships into the ORRRC. I believe you also get training from like 5 or 6 people. Plus 2 or 3 scheduled runs a week. This would be a great time. I like the idea of running with people even though I don't want to talk to anyone. While running that is. I breath hard and I usually run at a point where talking is a pain.

No comments: