Friday, January 9, 2009

I realize I am not everyone else

Lately I have been reading others blogs and have noticed that I train maybe more than most people but that is because they don't exercise at all. Of course these people are ironman athletes but still. They are like I train at least 12 hours a week and that is a light week. I am no were close.
I have started training for the Half pig. Since the beginning of the year I have had two runs and one ride. This is good since lately I have been taking a break. My food intake has been horrible but I feel that will come back into place when I get the exercise back in line. I wish to be a triathlete some time this year. The problem is that I will have to overcome the swimming part.
It felt good to get back out on the bike. After two days of working out I will take a day off. This will let my legs rest.

If you are reading this continue to cheer on our Boston bound friend. She started training this week I think.

Later.

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

hey the most important thing is you're out there doing something!